- Piques may be constructed in various patterns such as cord, waffle, honeycomb and birdseye piques
- It’s available to knit fabrics from combed/carded/open end cotton or ring/open end viscose.
- Knitted fabrics are sold as bleached, dyed fabric and different ways of printed (pigment print, reactive print, embossed print, silver leaf print, burnout)
- Organic cotton certified fabrics can be produced
- Knitted fabrics can be finished in open width or tubular form
cotton / viscose / modal / polyester / from 4% to 10% elastane
from 160 to 230cm
150 gr/m2 to 250gr/m2